MEXILE has reached...

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Who Was Your First Gay Crush?

MATT DILLON


My first gay crush was
definitely Matt Dillon.

On May 22nd, I celebrated the 25th anniversary of coming out to myself.

Obviously, it's fairly difficult to pinpoint that kind of an event accurately.

But I have the proof, from when I was 14-years old:

This 5/22/86 diary entry, where I first mentioned
I might be gay. The reason I wrote what I did, was from seeing that photo of Matt Dillon in a magazine.

Matt sure had an impact on me. Because what I wrote (in Norwegian) in the diary says:

"I don't know if I'm gay, but he certainly is very sexy. I have no more to say, other than that I hope I'm turned on that much by sexy girls."

Well now, 25 years later, I can assure you that never happened ... :-)

Bjørn - Stange, Norway




>





My first real gay crush when I was around 11, was actor Brian Kelly.

He played the dad on "Flipper."

He was always shiny and sweaty, or in his swim trunks and scuba gear.

His character as a strong, strict, loving father was my ultimate fantasy.



I was fascinated by all the dark hair on his forearms, and sometimes getting to see his chest hairs peeking out of the top of his shirt.

To this day, I am still attracted to dark Irish or Italian looking men.

Even as I look at these pictures now, they are mighty fine!

Steven - NYC, NY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.